Monday, January 2, 2012

Can I Get a Resolution?


If you have a laptop, go ahead and tilt the screen back and forth while looking at the above picture. Holographics on the cheap, my friends.

Anyway, this is just a quick post update the Sarah-Do list and post my 2012 resolution, which is this:

Comment in the blogosphere at least once a week.

It is so easy to be a passive participant in the internet community, and this is a way to "Occupy the Internet". I would like to actively engage the blogs I visit regularly instead of simply clicking on to one and just as quickly moving on. This year, I am challenging myself to give encouragement and feedback when pertinent and meaningful. Reader comments mean the world to me on this blog, so I would like to return the favor to other bloggers. I want to join the world-wide conversation on home made art, wherever that may take me.

Happy 2012!

1 comment:

  1. It would be weird for me to not comment on this one, right? :) This is a great resolution. I too, am a blog junkie, and I should try to give feedback and encouragement more often. Good luck with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete