Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

Well, its time for the Sarah-Do March style. First, however, lets take a peak at February:


Cook/Bake/Prepare:
Yoghurt--Success! Will blog soon


Make/Upcycle:
Coat rack Finished, just writing up the post
Wall art I painted a frame? Does that count? 
Crochet rug Gifted at the wedding! I took some pictures, but there is a Friendly Friday in the works, so I won't steal Jill's thunder.
Dining room chairs to match the dining room table My frenemy sanding is complete, still in the priming stage, however 


Read at Least 2 of These:
 FAIL. I am half way through The End of Vandalism, but boyfriends and craft projects hold more appeal than reading, these days. 
The End of Vandalism
Life Among the Paiutes
Hunger Games
Water for Elephants
We Were the Mulvaneys
The Perks of Being a Wallflower


For March:

Cook/Bake/Prepare:
Anything and everything with black beans. I have a 25 pound bag of beans, and I am not afraid to use it.

Make/Upcycle:
Dining room chairs
Update 1 bookcase
Finish all lampshade projects
Complete projects rather than start new ones


Read:
The End of Vandalism
The Perks of Being a Wallflower



No comments:

Post a Comment