Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

…aka another day to embrace creativity.

One of the many things I love about my family is that we tend to run with the philosophy of “why buy a card when you can make one?”  Along these lines, my valentine’s card/gift from my mother came in this form:

IMG_2873

And inside it was a Valentine making kit!

IMG_2878

I had a lot of fun after a dreary day of work putting together some valentines for my loved ones. I did not have the foresight to photograph each valentine before I sent them off, but my favorite one used the heart stencil and those extra paint chips from the 2012 Calendar.

IMG_2896
The inside reads “You’re the perfect paint color on my wall”.

So Happy Valentine’s Day, dear reader. You truly are the perfect paint color on my wall. And on my furniture. And on my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment